Feb 10 (Reuters) - India's Adani Enterprises said on Tuesday it is talks with the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets over allegations from a Wall Street Journal report published in June last year that said billionaire Gautam Adani was trying to get the U.S. President Donald Trump administration to drop bribery charges against him.
Adani Enterprises said that it received a Request for Information from the Office of Foreign Assets on February 4. "The communication does not contain any findings of aberrations or non-compliances," it said.
Shares of the company fell as much as 3.5% after the disclosure.
(Reporting by Hritam Mukherjee in Bengaluru; Editing by Mrigank Dhaniwala)
Did you find this insightful?
Bad
Just Okay
Amazing
